Wyndham Destinations is a Fortune 500 company known for being the world's largest vacation ownership organization with an impressive list of world-renowned resort destinations in North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific.
Our team is looking to onboard driven sales professionals that have the ability to close. We have a phenomenal product which has led us to become #1 in the time share industry. With extensive training and tools, we set our sales agents up for major success. This positions does not require any cold calling or lead generation.
If youre looking to make a career change and want to join a lucrative industry, apply today to learn more!
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective new owners
- Articulate the benefit of owning timeshare that is tailored to each new owner
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- Sales experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious and a natural closer
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Full schedule flexibility including weekends and holidays
Competitive benefits and perks include: medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, educational assistance, employee referral rewards, incentive trips and more.
Associated topics: agent, business, disney, inside sales representative, insurance, insurance agent, marketing, telemarketer, telephone, vacation