The Site Operations Coordinator is responsible for overall daily operations, customer services, and management of the contact center site, including staffing, facility, training, service delivery, problem escalation and resolution, and performance monitoring; provides technical assistance to the planning, design, installation, modification, and operation of telecommunications and information systems capabilities; and, ensures all
functionality and processes are implemented and operating properly.
This is a key position on a government contract and requires 5-8 years of experience in any of the following roles: Call Center Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, or similar. This person will have responsibility to ensure that the contract service level agreements are met and will be the point of contact for the remote site to headquarters reporting to the Program Manager.
Applicants are required to submit a writing sample along with their application and professional resume. This writing sample is to be uploaded with your resume. Please see guidelines below:
Required Writing Sample Instructions/Guidelines: (Applications that do not include a writing sample will be considered incomplete and therefore, not an applicant.)
* Keep writing sample to 2 pages.
* You sample must be relevant to the position applied to.
* Be creative, if you write a lot of reports for your position, your writing sample can be a sample report so long as it contains strong writing content and not filled with graphs and content that doesn't allow your writing to skills to be revealed.
* Business writing includes memorandums, reports, proposals, emails and other forms of writing used in organizations to communicate with internal or external audiences.
* Choose a writing sample that has relevant content to the job you are applying to and that has been reviewed for spelling and grammar.
* Match the Sample with the job.
* Don't be afraid to start something totally new.
Associated topics: call center manager, expertise, guidance, lead, manager, monitor, operations, senior, team manager, telephone