Staffing Now is looking for Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative in Fort Worth, TX. The company is well-established and offers a casual environment, great benefits and compensation. They promote a family oriented environment and work life balance.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the primary contact for order processing and customer service related functions. Responsibilities include processing telephone and email requests, enter and edit customer orders, process adds/changes/deletes to orders, and respond to Sales Representative requests. This position is based in the Fort Worth corporate office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and make inbound/outbound calls from Sales Representatives and end users regarding general inquiries, order status, application of products, and pricing.
- Expedite orders on the customer's behalf working with manufacturing and schedulers to pull rush orders through the system.
- Monitors customer orders to ensure on-time shipment or to be aware of delays and proactively advise customer of order status.
- Issues return goods authorization for warranty items and other material returns.
- Investigates order errors & billing errors and proactively takes steps to rectify the error while determining the root cause and implementing permanent preventative actions.
- May be needed to temporary rotate sitting at the front desk during vacancies such as vacations and sick days.
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of this position.
Education / Experience Requirement
- High school education required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years customer service experience in a manufacturing capacity.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn products and product application.
Specific Skills Required
- Bilingual Spanish
- Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use judgment regarding situations affecting both the customer and the firm.
- Ability to handle complaints, arbitrate disputes and resolve customer grievances.
- Skilled with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook software.
- Ability to learn and operate proprietary and business enterprise software for product selection, pricing, and order processing.
- Proven ability to operate well in a team environment.
Associated topics: call center associate, call center representative, customer service associate, customer service representative, intern, internship, phone, service agent, service representative, technical assistant