Horseshoe Bay Resort, in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, is an exceptional, uniquely Texas, AAA-four diamond lakeside resort. Our Associates are the reason we deliver superior customer service and have been named as one of the Best Resorts in Texas. If you know how to deliver five-star customer service with genuine Texas hospitality, then we would love to have you as part of the team!
Oversees the dispatching of all transportation staff including bellman, valet, and drivers to ensure a seamless experience for guests. Answer phones for reservations, organize drivers, and make staffing decisions for every shift. This role encompasses supervising all department-associated staff and must also be willing to perform all tasks within the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Coordinate, track, and assign drivers and valet to operate effectively for clients and guests.
* Oversee hotel check-in process including arrival experience and traffic flow through hotel entrance and parking lots.
* Maintain a constant awareness of resort amenity schedules and promotions.
* Responsible for billing procedures and proper supervision of associates using Agilsys Visual One software.
* Must be 21 years of age and have previous hospitality experience.
* Maintain a good driving record and knowledge of basic vehicle functions.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proven telephone and public relation skills.
* Proven computer skills, experience with SMS
* Previous Supervisory experience.
* Exceptional communication skills, detail oriented, and ability to learn in an ever changing work environment.
* Ability to lead a team and promote teamwork.
* Pleasant personality and strong interpersonal skills.
* Neat in appearance and well groomed, adhering to proper uniform standards.
Associated topics: beach, clubhouse, concierge, front desk, host, kings, lobby, service representative, sheraton, spencer