Our Call Center is a very important part of our business, supporting the operation of our 33 stores as well as the operation of our 5 Distribution Centers. In addition, we are the point of contact for all of our customers. The main responsibility of a Customer Care Advocate is consistently delivering a world class service for our customers.
* Answering incoming calls, identify customer's request and offering first time resolution
* Supporting delivery teams as they deliver product.
* Work service orders and contact customers to keep them updated
* Obtains necessary paperwork and documentation for customer issues when needed
* Follow up with our customers as required
* Saves sales by providing options to our customers
* Maintain a positive image of the company and our products
Call Center- Customer Service- Telemarketing-Inbound
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be able to handle a large amount of inbound calls
* Must be able to use dual screen and dual sessions
* Microsoft Office experience.
* Strong computer skills.
* Prior customer service experience.
* Above average communication skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to multitask and detail-oriented with good management of time.
Associated topics: call center, call center associate, client service, customer care, customer care associate, customer care specialist, customer service, customer service representative, service agent, technical support